About this course
SummerTech brings its same people based approach to math tutoring, our instructors will work with you to teach and bolster your understanding of math concepts from whatever course you are taking. The same 1:1, personalized attention as our coding classes for students grades 6-12.
What is covered?
Studying math can be a fascinating yet equally challenging pursuit. Many students could benefit from extra focused time to work through their questions and build a strong foundation in fundamental math concepts. After all, this foundation will serve as the base for building advanced math concepts over time. Our online math tutoring for middle school and high school students offers a helpful solution with many benefits:
- Expert assistance: Our staff of teachers, coaches, and tutors is comprised of coding experts with real-world industry experience. When you seek help from Coditum, you’ll receive guidance in real time from highly qualified instructors.
- Flexible scheduling: Are you dealing with a busy middle school or high school schedule? We’ll work around your week and fit in math classes wherever they’re needed. Simply register for tutoring appointments at your convenience, and receive virtual assistance from the comfort of your home.
- Personalized attention: Our one-on-one approach ensures you get our fully focused attention. We’ll adjust our coaching approach so that you can work on the concepts you need at the pace that works best for you.
- Empowered learning: At Coditum, we view ourselves as your education partners. We’re not here to take the reigns of your studies — instead, we aim to offer a helping hand and let you take the driver’s seat. We’ll help you problem-solve and think critically so that you feel confident overcoming any obstacle.
- Custom approach: We understand that every student learns in their own way. We don’t subscribe to a one-size-fits-all approach. Instead, we’ll discover what makes your wheels spin then use these insights to help explain complex concepts in a style that suits you best.
Answering Your FAQs
Are you grappling with complicated concepts in your online math courses? Expert guidance may be all you need to thrive. Explore our frequently asked questions to determine whether online tutoring may be the ideal solution.
Who Can Sign Up for Online Math Tutoring?
We offer online math tutoring for high school and middle school students. If you’re taking a math course in grades six-12 and need some extra assistance, we’re here to help.
What Is the Coditum Process for Online Tutoring?
At Coditum, our process is built around each unique student’s goals and needs. Once you select your tutor and confirm the time, date, and frequency that aligns with your schedule, we’ll send a link to your email. During your tutoring sessions, we’ll tailor our approach to tackle the specific math challenges you face.
What Options Do You Offer Beyond Math Tutoring?
In addition to math tutoring, Coditum offers Advanced Placement (AP) Computer Science tutoring. We also run numerous programming and computer animation courses with options for middle school and high school learners. Explore our full course listing to learn more.
Request a Tutor to Help Navigate Your Online Math Classes Today
If you need a little extra attention and guidance from an experienced math tutor, Coditum can help. Our staff brings skill, training, and experience to the online classroom, helping students navigate their math classes with ease. We work with middle school and high school students to position them for success in the classroom and beyond. Book your one-on-one tutoring appointment today, or contact our team with any questions.
Click a button to choose your class type and then register using the frame below. The frame may take a moment to load.
About the location
Take a course in your living room! Learn one-on-one or with a group with an instructor over a video call.