Terms and Conditions
Agreement: Summertech, Inc. has the right to dismiss, without refund, campers whose actions are determined to be detrimental to the camp. Campers’ guardians are responsible for damages caused by campers. Summertech is not responsible for personal belongings lost, damaged or stolen at camp. Summertech is not responsible for loss of camp time due to acts of god, civil strife, university related issues or other events beyond the control of Summertech. Availability of activities and instruction depends on enrollment. Summertech has the right to use photos and video of my child taken at camp, and content created by my child for use in any advertising or other company information, in any medium. Fees for campers leaving early for any reason are not refundable. Campers will have immediate care in case of illness or injury at the expense of the guardians’ medical plans. I give permission to the medical personnel selected by the camp director to order x-rays, routine tests, treatment; to release any records necessary for insurance purposes; and to provide or arrange necessary related transportation for me and or my child. In the event I cannot be reached in an emergency, I hereby give permission to the physician selected by the camp director to secure and administer treatment, including hospitalization, for the person named above.
SummerTech Refund Policy: All deposits and payments are 100% refundable up through April 30 of the current camp year. After May 1 of the current camp year refunds cannot exceed 50%. There are no refunds after your first day of camp.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.coditum.com and www.summertech.net. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.